Jed: "Edison knew he had solved the problem, but he had a lot of work left,
[so] more intellectual property [was] there for the taking. Low hanging
fruit. He did not want his competition to take him too seriously. On the
other hand, he needed more big bucks from the investors and banks. It was a
delicate balancing act: how to keep up the excitement while triggering the
lowest possible level of serious competition. Rossi is doing exactly the
same thing. I recognize that is his strategy. He is hardly keeping it
secret. Countless inventors and companies have done this. It does not
mystify me at all. To people unfamiliar with business it looks crazy."

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. How does Jed know
that Defkalion isn't playing the same low profile game? With the world's
major intelligence agencies watching them, it's smart to get as small as
possible? Maybe here too Jed is just a tool in this Defkalion master plan.

Jed is always very short on details and is seldom open at first he just
states his opinion as true and says "trust me". Name names. Give us every
detail. Put a stake through the heart of Defkalion or stop the Joe McCarthy
impersonation. Getting the real facts out of Jed is like pulling teeth.
Anybody else that has Defkalion facts to state then wet Jed's appetite for
revelation. So justify your slamming of Defkalion in public. Justify your
assertions or if you can't, you may also be at risk of being an another
tool of Defkalian's maskirovka.

Tell us what you know.