Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. How does Jed know
> that Defkalion isn't playing the same low profile game? With the world's
> major intelligence agencies watching them, it's smart to get as small as
> possible? Maybe here too Jed is just a tool in this Defkalion master plan.

I doubt any intelligence agency is watching Defkalion or Rossi. Barbara
Barnhart at the DIA is trying to get them interested, but she is not having
much success as far as I know.

You misunderstand the low profile game. The object is to impress your
investors and keep the research going while at the same time not bringing
too much attention to yourself. If you are forced to close down a lab and
fire everyone after spending 7 million Euros, that does not impress your
investors or your inner circle.

When the lab is closed, you make no more progress. You cannot develop a
product.

I am sure the lab in Greece is closed.

>  Jed is always very short on details and is seldom open at first he just
> states his opinion as true and says "trust me". Name names.

It is not my job to name names. Defkalion has them under NDA. I did not
sign an NDA, but I will honor the agreement. Lewan discloses most of them
in the book. Others have been discussed here. Do your own homework.

It is not my job to make the case for Defkalion, either. If they have
positive evaluations, let them publish these evaluations. Why should anyone
give them a free pass? Why should we believe them when they have *never
published a single scrap of data*? It is ridiculous! No one here would
believe Mizuno, Fleischmann or any other academic scientist who has never
published a paper. Why should we believe a corporation?