Eric,

I appreciate your feedback. I agree that the two are separate.  I am
working on one wildlife research paper that just details a correlation
between fish dying due to hypoxia/algae blooms and locations of microwave
radar towers in the State of Florida, it is almost complete, I have placed
numerous "epidemiology maps" on my blog and some p-Value statistics. It has
already attracted attention.

I already have another senior researcher taking my radar database and
running it through a national health database to see if there are any
correlations with human health. I spent 4 months compiling the radar
database from many public sources.  I have placed some maps on my blog of
disease clusters vs. radar locations, some appear to make sense, others do
not. We are pulsing over 600 million watts of 2-6 GHz microwave radiation
24/7 into the atmosphere over the US. There are now 20-30 research papers
showing negative effects on biology of this frequency range, depending upon
power levels and duration.

As some of you know I started by trying to figure out if we have "dark
matter" or "dark vacuum energy" decaying in our atmosphere triggering
"weather disturbances".  I have very little atomic/subatomic expertise but
I have been looking for signatures of gravitational lensing during storms
and such, since "cosmic" strings of vacuum should lense light.  In studying
Doppler radar I noticed the electromagnetic radiation is also bent and
scattered by the atmosphere due to "ducting" and "hydrometers" and other
"anomolous" effects.  To me the ducting may be a sign of lensing of doppler
radiation.

My blog is just a theory site and I try to have fun with it and I put a
bunch of stuff/thoughts out there.  I am getting 40-50 countries a week
visiting the blog so the information is getting out.  I am an engineer and
not a scientist, I did an honors thesis at college my senior year and that
is about it.  Listening to you guys has been very helpful to understand the
subatomic piece .  If the microwave radars are having a bad effect,
everyone should be aware of it.

Our reefs are dying, our bees are disappearing, bats, coral reefs, etc. and
that is a massive failure for our children.