  From: Paul Breed
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 3:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Kudos to Jed

  I've now been watching this field for the better part of 30yrs.
  I remember the hope that accompanied the P+F  announcement.
  I started paying more attention again about 18 mo ago.

  If one was to graph credibility and  percentage of break even carnot COP

  IMHO I would have to put the 50% credible line at a COP of 2 and temperature
of 100C.

  I keep hoping that  some one will show up with a device that  can reliably
close the loop and generate more
  energy than in uses in a closed loop.  I'm still waiting, Ive been waiting
for close to 30 years.