Hi Peter,

Will see :-)

Michel VandenbergheLENR-Cities CEO

Mobile +33 689 300 935
http://www.lenr-cities.com

Le Mercredi 21 mai 2014 9h47, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Jed is a respected member of our community, has great merits
in the survival of classic Cold Fusion and has the right to have to
have his opinion about everything, including that DGT has nothing.
In this stage, pre-commercial this is more useful that supporting
DGT/ The company had and has more problems with industrial
espionage, sample theft, wise guys trying to discover basic secrets
 than with accusations of any type- all unfounded as you will see..
As I told, only facts as Hyperions on the market- can change anything
essential- the Armageddon stage nears for what has started as the
Cold Fusion Dream and went on a sooo tortuous, meandering way.
Peter

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Cold fusion is so speculative
that it is very much like a religion than a business. We support it in
the hopes of a better world and understand very well that little or
nothing will ever be forthcoming from our contributions.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania