From: Bob Cook

                That Wiki “report” sounds fishy to me.  I sounds like
hearsay.
                The actual observers of the test in 2011 say it worked.
They did not say anything about the ash to my knowledge.  My impression all
along was that Rossi did not allow a destructive exam of the first reactor.

Read the Mats Lewan report. There was plenty of info on the ash, direct from
the Swedes.
Ny Teknik: What results have you obtained from the analyses?
Kullander: … the used powder is different in that several elements are
present, mainly 10 percent copper and 11 percent iron. The isotopic analysis
through ICP-MS doesn’t show any deviation from the natural isotopic
composition of nickel and copper.