From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 10:10 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Dynamic nuclear polarization

                From: Bob Cook

                I think it seems reasonable that nature  likes small energy
transitions at cool temperatures as opposed to large ones associated with
high temperature/kinetic energy reactions.  It is pretty clear that the
known reactions of spin transfer occur in small quantum increments.  The DNP
phenomena are good examples.

Aren’t you completely misinterpreting what this article states in trying to
shoehorn it in LENR?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_nuclear_polarisation

First, It says nothing about transfer of spin energy from nucleus to
electrons – only transfer from electrons to nucleus. Huge difference.

Secondly, this transfer results in lower temperature of electrons – not
higher.

I see no conceivably way this can be used to justify slow energy release
from an excited nucleus.

Jones