I see…

My conceptual framework is different. Here is what I believe… The NiH
reaction is based on extensive dipole oscillations. This implies that the
atoms are mostly striped of electrons and are all all highly polarized. The
holes (ions) are all grouped on the + side of the micro particle and the
electrons are all grouped on the negative side. This is standard
nanoplasmonic theory.

About 6 * 10^^23 electrons form a soliton at the tip of each of the many
nanowires extending off the surface of the 5 micron  particle where the
electrons become entangled with infrared photons to form surface plasmon
polaritons(SPP).

This soliton produces a huge magnetic field that is projected onto the
hydrogen ions… mostly in Rydberg crystals of hydrogen which are attracted
to the SPP solitons.

These magnetic fields fuse hydrogen mostly into lithium, boron, and
beryllium. The energy of the fusion reactions are carried back down the
magnetic fields projected by the SPP soliton and are absorbs by the Bose
Einstein condensate (BEC) of the soliton ensemble.

All the energy levels of all the solitons are the same because of something
called a BEC blockade since all the quantum properties of the BEC members
must be equal including their energy. Because of BEC entanglement, when the
fusion energy of the latest LENR reaction is fed into one particular
soliton, it is shared among all the other millions of solitons at the tips
of all the nanowires throughout all the micro particles.

The power of the magnetic field that causes the fusion through soliton
projection is also amplified by many millions because all the solitons are
entangled and share their power.
There are no atoms with electron orbits to be linked to the nucleus:
everything is ionized through vigorous dipole motion.

Gammas can appear when not all the solitons are linked into the global BEC
ensemble.
When the reactor is cool, infrared Photon sharing between solitons is not
effective at linking all the solitons together so there initially forms
small islands of solitons. Being very small in number, each island of
SPP BEC cannot completely thermalize the gammas though complete BEC
superatom energy sharing.