From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 11, 2014 5:01 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Dynamic nuclear polarization

David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Is anyone aware of an experiment that actually involves fusion of D x D at low
temperatures while the radiation is monitored?

Well, they always monitor radiation in cold fusion experiments. You can see the
meters in photos of experiments, such as Mizuno's:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/YoshinoHreplicable.pdf

They always monitor for it, but they seldom detect any, and they never detect
it at a rate commensurate with a plasma fusion reaction.