I only when through the recording once, so what you say might be so. But he
did not expound on the importance of how free electrons can form vortexes
as an energy concentration mechanism. Electron orbitals can never achieve
the degree of localization and the concentration necessary for the proper
constraint of electrons demonstrated by  localization.

Electron orbitals are a dead end, it is the behavior of free electrons that
are the key to LENR.