Axil -- Yes, I know you have an axe to grind with Ed. That was my point.
It's really quite amazing how you can call out Storms' theory for "not
being peer-reviewed" (even though it has been several times as I pointed
out) and not see the irony. When can we here on vortex expect a draft of
your white paper expounding more on your "soliton theory of LENR" and TOE?