On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 5:54 AM, Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  But didn't Edison have an incredibly lousy history before he perfected
> his lightbulb?

***Not at all. He had several successful inventions under his belt by that
time.

> Didn'tt Einstein fail high school algebra before he created the
> beautifully elegant language of Relativity mathematics?

***My physics professor said that if Einstein had taken a certain math
class as an undergraduate, his Relativity theory would have had far more
rigor (note that he didn't get his Nobel Prize for the TOR, but on his work
on the PhotoElectric effect in 1905.    And there's some French dude that
Einstein seems to have stolen from wholesale.

> PERIOD.

***And your point is????

> Don't get me wrong, I want Mills to fail.  That would give my wave-powered
> power generation plants a fighting chance to compete in the new LENR
> environment.  I feel my design can compete with Rossi, but not with the
> Suncell.  It is just too revolutionary in my opinion.

***Mills will fail.  Best of luck with your design.

> Jojo

>>> margin
>>> 2)      COP of 5 has been mentioned as the net gain from photocell
>>> conversion
>>> 3)      COP of 100-200 is claimed as the reaction gain, less catalyst
>>> rejuvenation and loses
>>> 4)      Titanium seems to be the preferred catalyst (but knowing Mills he
>>> has a better one under wraps)
>>> 5)      He says but does not prove that the catalyst can be rejuvenated
>>> in
>>> line with the reaction. This is the key. Anyone can burn Ti for gain, it
>>> is
>>> a great fuel.
>>> 6)      In short, everything hinges on rejuvenation of the catalyst,
>>> which
>>> is still under wraps, or else I missed it.
>>> 7)      Even if the gain is substantial, this is basically oxidation
>>> (combustion) of a catalyst, but with gain over and above the chemical
>>> gain.
>>> Even a gain of 200:1 does not insure commercialization! (except for
>>> Military
>>> uses) To be explained.
>>> 8)      Ferro-titanium is not expensive, but nano-titanium powder is. The
>>> difference is 5000:1 since ingots go for $5 pound but pure powder costs
>>> much
>>> more.
>>> 9)      Titanium is expensive to rejuvenate (reduce), but there is