The Sun Cell has all the indicators of a LENR system: arc discharge,
nanoparticles, and EMF output. Rather than infrared output as seen in the
NiH system, the output is at high frequencies in the blue/green color
spectrum.

Argon is a puzzle to me. The NiH system should work with argon as a gas but
it does not. In the Sun Cell it does work.

It could be that chlorine is the dielectric(.85) that insolates the
titanium metal in the LENR nanoplasmonic process. Chlorine is a better
dialectic than hydrogen(.65).

Titanium has excellent reflective properties in the blue color range of the
spectrum.

I expect to see transmutation of both titanium and chlorine. This would
prove that the Sun Cell is a LENR system and put an end to the Mills
classical science in favor of quantum mechanics.

I question why Mills needs any water to carry the reaction.

Pure titanium in a chlorine envelope might work just as well.