Axil, I feel it is counterproductive to the advancement of science for people
to be proposing ideas willy nilly - ideas that have no bearing in reality and
cleary violates known physical principles.  Attempts at theory of these kinds
are not helpful and adds a significant amount of noise that needs to be sifted
thru and vetted.  I think this is what Ed storms is lamenting from ideas coming
in this forum.

Take your ideas of exotic substances  (BEC soltions) shielding nanostructures
from melting in high temps.  Such "metaphasic shielding" ideas are
counterproductive.  Instead of cleary admitting that your ideas has a big hole
- a clear violation of a known physical property; you propose this even more
preposterous idea of metaphasic shielding for high temps to try to explain
another created miracle.   Each miracle requires a dozen more miracles to
explain it. This is getting ridiculous.

Tell me my friend; would you be so bold in proposing such ludricous ideas if
people knew who you really are?  Being anonymous affords you the opportunity to
be as outrageous and senseless as you like without consequence.  I am trying to
say this without any attempt at a personal attack, but people has got to admit
- this is part of the problem, and IMO,  part of why Ed left this forum.

Jojo