>  Multiple reaction pathways are taking place in one system (a cocktail of
> sorts). As a result, we see perpetual conflation of the "F&P Heat Effect"
> (aka radiationless cold fusion) w/ whatever unusual hot fusion effect is
> being produced (i.e. like Axil linking LeClair's work to cold fusion, which
> is totally off-base, unless one is ready, at this early juncture, to adopt
> wholesale his hyper-speculative "whispering quantum hall magic gamma
> shield" hypothesis), perhaps by small-scale fracto-fusion, Casimir
> forces, & cavitation, when conditions are right, and so on. That's just
> spit-balling though, because as we know the neutron-to-tritium ratio is not
> reflective of known hot fusion reactions in the slightest, so whatever is
> producing the tritium has got to be a strange reaction pathway as well,
> because its certainly not commensurate with the excess heat either. This is
> one of those "mysteries" that I have seen no theory adequately answer as of
> yet. Storms made a good go of it in his recent book (at the very least he
> recognizes and advertises this enigma) but we'll have to await reliable ash
> data from NiH before any reliable conclusions can be drawn.

Like spin, the cause of LENR is not symmetric; magnetic Anatole field
projection has a definite  direction. The way in which the magnetic
projectors are configured has determining effect to what LENR reaction
occurs.

For example, the Peterson cell produces gamma and a unique transmutation
ash foot print where heavy metals predominate..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MiXH4r-8iA

What the NAE produces is based on the geometry that the NAE assumes and the
primary directions that the anapole field is pointed. Densely packed NAE in
a metal lattice will produce lots of heavy metals.

A dilute NAE distribution (DGT) will produce light elements like boron,
lithium, and beryllium.

Gamma radiation mitigation must be engineered into the system as both DGT
and Rossi have done.