Harry and Jones,

I do not believe that the discovery of highly-enriched isotopes is the result
of fraud.  I think that the variable fractions of isotopes between the surface
and the bulk of the ash indicates that isotopic enrichment was occurring
in-situ.  The apparent fact (if true) that the bulk of the nickel is 99.3%
Ni-62, while it is 98.7% Ni-62 on the surface, along with an even larger
lithium isotope gradient from surface-to-bulk, demonstrates that we are looking
at the ash of a nuclear reaction, and not a faked result.  I have no idea how
Rossi could achieve such gradients in with a laboratory-supply feedstock of
enriched nickel achieving both the surface morphology that the ash grain
displayed and the isotope fractionation gradient that it displayed.  I highly
doubt this would be possible to fake even with tremendous effort.

So, rather than providing evidence of fraud, I very much believe that this
isotope fractionation gradient clearly indicates that some kind of nuclear
reaction is taking place in during this experiment.

-Bob

From: H Veeder     Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:20 PM

Can this be used to challenge Pomp's claim that the ash was faked by
commercially available enriched isotopes?

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Robert Ellefson <vortex-h...@e2ke.com