Page 28:
It should be stressed, that the quantities of most elements differ
substantially depending on which granule is analyzed. In addition to these
elements there are small quantities of several other elements, but these
can probably be considered as impurities.

I believe the agenda of the testers is to convince the reader of the repost
that nuclear processes are going on and they used this isotopic result from
on single particle to make their case.

Clearly, looking over all of the results analyzing Rossi's powder, this
Ni62 result is an outlier and should not be used to characterize his
reaction.

To draw any conclusions from this Ni62 result is a mistake other then
transmutation is a nuclear based process.