"A calibration curve will bend down. It never bends up."

this mean that temperature grow less than the power ?

this mean that when you increase the power, and if temperature grows much
more that before, something anomalous is happening ?

Either excess heat, or some external blanket effect (increase of thermal
resistance)...
but convection does not diminish with heat?

did I undertand well?