You might say I am splitting hairs but what Mckubre has written here is
technically incorrect.
The Stephan-Boltzman law is relationship between temperature and output
power.
It is not a relationship between input power and output power so you can't
use the law by itself
to infer any relationship between input and output power. Additional
assumptions/laws are required.

Harry