Hermetic: Awesome ideas!
While I could easily create a secured MySQL database of "world names and
URLs", and even a PHP file that accesses the list and puts it into a tidy
table, what I can't do is make the people who know how to program access my
database, and put it in the program as a new feature. And as I don't know
programming languages that well... I'll really have to rely on someone
else's programming ability, I believe.

Anybody out there willing to work with me on this one?