Hi, Martin!

Thanks for answer!

I don't know of selenium, but testing for dom-based xss can be done
passively by checking for use (assignments) using any of the following:
  window.location,window.top.location document.URL document.location
document.URLUnencoded
Yes, I also thought about simply grepping response for such patterns.
But what I want is processing whole page with all scripts on it and find real vulnerability. Yes, it is browser behaviour =) Because as you already mentioned false positives for such vulnerability are possible. So we need either JavaScript engine like Google Chrome V8 or some mechanism to use real web browser like Selenium.

The source for that functionality in Webscarab can be viewed at

http://martin.swende.se/gitweb.cgi?p=webscarab;a=blob;f=src/org/owasp/webscarab/plugin/fragments/Fragments.java;hb=HEAD

How can I import this code into webscarab?

--
Taras