Andres,

I has written PoC audit plugin for W3AF which uses Selenium to find DomXSS.
It works =)

I want to read that code and test it! =)
Where is the download link? ;)

1. You must install Seleinum RC:
- download http://release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0.1/selenium-remote-control-1.0.1-dist.zip
 - put selenium.py in some place and add this place to sys.path
 - run Selenium server: java -jar selenium-server.jar
2. Download PoC code and put it in w3AF's audit plugins dir http://dumpz.org/16826/

3. Test script:

plugins
audit domxss
back
target
set target http://localhost/domxss.html?aaa=111
back
start
exit

4. domxss.html source: http://dumpz.org/16356/

Some known problems:
 - on every audit() call new browser session starts
- some problems with shutdown firefox when more then one target are testing after audit plugin work end.

--
Taras