Taras wrote:
> Hi, Martin!
>
> Thanks for answer!
Hi, sorry I forgot to answer until now!

>> I don't know of selenium, but testing for dom-based xss can be done
>> passively by checking for use (assignments) using any of the following:
>>   window.location,window.top.location document.URL document.location
>> document.URLUnencoded
> Yes, I also thought about simply grepping response for such patterns.
> But what I want is processing whole page with all scripts on it and
> find real vulnerability. Yes, it is browser behaviour =) Because as
> you already mentioned false positives for such vulnerability are
> possible.
> So we need either JavaScript engine like Google Chrome V8 or some
> mechanism to use real web browser like Selenium.
>
>> The source for that functionality in Webscarab can be viewed at
>>
>> http://martin.swende.se/gitweb.cgi?p=webscarab;a=blob;f=src/org/owasp/webscarab/plugin/fragments/Fragments.java;hb=HEAD
>>

> How can I import this code into webscarab?
Rogan imported it from my git repo pretty quickly, so it should be there
if you git it from him :
html :
http://dawes.za.net/gitweb.cgi?p=rogan/webscarab/webscarab.git;a=summary

or clone his repo by :

git clone http://dawes.za.net/rogan/webscarab/webscarab.git/

The latest snapshot if you don't want to git the repo, is located at
http://dawes.za.net/rogan/webscarab/webscarab-current.zip  (but I have
no idea if it is updated)
I don't know how it works with the jnlp, supposedly it downloads latest
source and runs it. If you see a column named Domxss in the summary
pane, it is the correct build.
/Martin