Thanks for the suggestions so far.
Video Play through Camera is selected and all combinations of the dip tried all to no avail.

Adrian S

On Thursday, Oct 10, 2002, at 07:04 Australia/Perth, Paul & Caroline van der Mey wrote:

iMovie also has:-

Preferences->advanced->Video play through to camera

Hope it helps.

Paul

Paul Doyle wrote:

Hi Adrian,

....snip....

If it is possible to change that dip to PAL your problem may disappear.

Good luck

Paul

Adrian Skehan wrote:

Its got me beat! I have been trying to upload an iMovie (v 2.1.2) to a
VCR using a Canopus ADVC-100.

....snip....

I am unable to play the iMovie on the Computer and monitor it on the TV
when not recording

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Regards

Adrian Skehan

Check out the new Flower Sense <http://www.vianet.net.au/%7Enaturaly> web site at http://www.vianet.net.au/~naturaly
<http://www.vianet.net.au/%7Enaturaly>
We have an A4 Colour Laser Printer, we can do your small print jobs at reasonable prices.

Paul and Caroline van der Mey

Caroline :

Flower Sense Spritzers
Naturopath
Flower Essence Therapy
Natural Fertility Management
Iridology

Paul :

Rally Co-driver courses
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) selection consultant

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>