On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 19:29, Shay Telfer wrote:
> I do believe if you haggle with them long enough (or even better,
> pre-arrange it) it's possible to get a Telstra guy with a Windows
> laptop on site to actually test the connection. Although this may
> actually only be when they refuse to believe it's a problem with
> their system :)

Or you tell the installer that you're going to make their day by only
requiring that they show that their laptop works with your credentials
(ie. username and password).

I never did get charged the installation fee...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S34°15'14" - E140°28'19" (Barmera, SA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..