Hi all

So this is what I have to look  forward to next week!! Arrrrrhhhh!!

I have signed up for the two years unlimited plan on cable. thanks for the info on the new pricing structure. I eventually got through to telstra, as every man and his dog were enquiring (thats what they said).

Apparently once on line, I can access bigpond.com and change down to the new pricing structure(from $70 to $60/month), but still get the benefit of free installation and two months free connection. Its running until Feb 27, when the new pricing applys..so get in quick.

Is the 'motorola surfboard modem' a good ethernet modem that they supply?

I have downloaded 'launch'...Should I have this installed on my g4 before the techies arrive and tell them about it?

Should I warn them that I have a mac!!!

kind regards to all

chris