Hi Everyone,

On Thursday, May 20, 2004, at 05:05  AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

 It's here if you want to see it in action (promise nothing bad happens)

 http://www.mactherapy.com/AppleScript.html

 There is another page linked from the article which does something similar.

 Apple better fix this one quick!
 Rob
 Mactherapy

I followed the links in the slashdot article to MoreInternet

http://www.monkeyfood.com/software/moreInternet/

and then changed the help: protocol helper to Safari. When I try Rob's link above, it just annoyingly opens another browser window, but doesn't do anything malicious. That should do in the short term until the security fix comes out.

actually I get help being launched no mater what I change "help" protocol to.

I located "help" by right mouse clicking the dock "show in finder" and gave my self and all users "no access rights" and now It just doesn't come up - of course that means I cant launch it for legitimate help functions I may need it for like airport config issues :(
--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)