So, AS a matter of interest do the people who are still having trouble
have the DNS numbers of their ISP inserted in their Network TCP/ IP panel

Bob

On 07/11/2004, at 2:26 PM, Greg Sharp wrote:

I also have found the problem still exits when I visited Version Tracker using Safari. I think Apple may have fixed one particular problem but there
appears to be a bigger problem that can effect anyone based on similar
reports from Linux & Windows users. It might not be widespread but something
is happening behind the scenes

All the best
Greg