on 3/1/05 2:28 PM, Malcolm J McCallum at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Since then I have posted a few requests for help and had mixed
>> believe me I was in awe of at first.
>>

> AT First

Hear Hear! I'm still at awe of the likes of Shay, Peter H, Onno, Rod,
Daniel, Greg, Rob, Robert, Martin, Matt and so many others .....

Boy! What would I do without the gurus! Only a shame that I have so very
little to contribute to this wonderful community (WAMUG).

Hope you all had a good Christmas and a New Year.

Time to go back to work unlike some headmaster hailing from the South ... :)

Philippe

PS My apologies for sending this originally to your mail address Mac :(