On 06/01/2005, at 4:24 AM, Matt Morgan wrote:

Shay. Thanks for the explanation, although please forgive me if I still don't agree with the system and think the reasons are a bit thin.

Well how about this...

If you like (you = Shay, Onno, Daniel, Matt etc..), we could do an experiment for a week. I can change the behavior to reply to the list instead of the person.

I will say now that it will do nothing but decrease the signal-to-noise ratio, but some people just won't believe it until they see it for themselves.

So, do we want to do this experiment? (I am actually directing this question at the gurus on the list.)

- Matt