>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I'm trying to buy an iPod shuffle right now! But can't find any place
>> in stock? Any leads? ANYONE? My hunger for instant consumer
>> satisfaction is ruining me!
>>
>> List of places tried:
>>
>> * Digilife
>> * Nextbyte
>> * Myer
>> * David Jones
>> * Tandy (somewhere)
>> * Artref
>> * Winthrop
>>
>> That's all the usual suspects for me. Any clues?
>>
>> Adam

Hi Adam (and all)

Unfortunately everyone is in the same boat with these things. I would be
*very* surprised if you get one locally, as everyone is waiting for more
stock. Your best bet is to put your name down for one when they come in. (I
think you'll find most places have back order lists for them)
:o)

Hope that helps.
(Or sorry to be the bearer of bad news,...which ever way you read it!) :o)

Enjoy!!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---