Navid Mavaddat wrote:

They've got "Life's Random" advertising up on bus shelters (I only noticed today, may have been earlier).

Maybe it needs to be changed to "Stock Availability is Random"

I have trouble swallowing that a corp. like Apple can do this sort of thing accidentally or through some oversight. I think they've must have been around long enough now to know how their stuff is going to sell, roughly. Is it just me but are there always folk who cant get their stuff for a week or more.

If they indeed were up to something, what possible benefit could *not* selling your products ASAP.
Sometimes I think I must have no business acumen at all ;)

Cheers
Paul