My school ordered a G5 iMac in December.
It might arrive next week!
Are they also in short supply?
Rod

Pretty much anything using a G5 processor is constrained by IBM's G5 production line. At one stage I believe IBM were hand delivering them to Apple.

Various anecdotal reports on Macintouch seem to indicate that some G5 iMac's power supplies may be dodgy, which would require the supplier (Delta Electronics, I believe) to work out what's going wrong and fixing it... Which would then mean more production delays etc..

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the