Stephen

Thanks for the recommendation.
His name is Kish and he's very knowledgeable.
I was in there today and bought a Panasonic 106cm Plasma and HDD recorder from him and mentioned that I'd heard about him from the WAMUG group - he was delighted. BTW, Myers was broken into last night and some TVs were damaged and one stolen...the place was a mess when I went in, but the deal was done very professionally.