On 25/06/2008, at 8:46 PM, Rosemary Horton wrote:

Tonight I'm connected again..without dropouts for about 1/2 hour

I called Westnet again, and we re-uplugged the phones, 1 by 1, and left 1 not plugged in..the one that's got an old plug in connection.

So fa so god, but weird as it's been there all along.

Have a central line filter which is supposed to work for all..anyway, OK for now.

Here's hoping.

If I do move over to adsl2 will the netcom nb5plus4w be ok or would you recommend something else?

Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Rosemary

How is your inline filter connected ? Was it wired in or is it done via cords ?

Who did the wiring ?

There is a chance that the wiring for it does not go through the filter ! ?

Bob