Hi David
You raise an interesting point with gmail

I have been a long standing iinet user and while I do not have a problem with
them I just feel that separating my ISP from my email may be in my best
interests in the longer term
I use their voip system so my calls are bundled with my internet service

Do others see a benefit in separating the 2 functions?
Graeme