Thanks Daniel!

I think it looks like they've changed things to get it all locked down tight to prevent student hi-jinks!!!

Yep, looks like I'll have to take the archive & install route - although I don't really need to archive - only stuff on here since Tues & I've kept everything I've done in specific folders on the desktop which I can easily copy to a flash drive.
Just a PITA as I'll have to reinstall several Apps as well!

Won't be done till the weekend at least though - very short on time for everything I have to do atm - the interior of my house looks like the storm went through!!

Cheers .. BarbZ