On 27/07/2011, at 9:12 PM, tom samson wrote:

> Using 1Password I used to be able to go straight to my bank ANZ and click
> login in and 1 Password would automatically fill. Now I am reduced to doing
> this only by opening 1Password and manually inserting.
>
> Another backward step.
> Tom Samson

Agile software have radically changed the design of the 1Password plugin, and
it apparently now more closely resembles the version they have had on Google
Chrome for some time. When you use it, make sure that you click on the link
itself, not the little arrow to the right of the link.

Works for me, though I did find the new interface quite confusing at first.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948