Hi Bill, Tom, and others using the new 1Password 3 Safari 5.1 extension.

"Apple made some really big changes in Lion and Safari 5.1, so to celebrate
these releases and make sure you could keep using 1Password, we introduced a
completely redesigned Safari extension. Our goals were simple, as we wanted to
make it easier for you to: access and view more of your 1Password information
than ever before right in the browser, fill and browse all your items more
quickly with a mouse or keyboard, and feel right at home using the extension in
all the browsers we support."

1Password 3 for Mac
Safari 5.1 extension intro:
How to use the new extension: