Yay, 1Password have updated Safari Extension in 1Password version 3.7.0
Beta-2(Build#31079)
AND, auto-unlock is back!

Mac users: The return of auto-unlock. Copy to clipboard in extension. WAY
better auto submit.
Available when? Right now.
<http://blog.agilebits.com/2011/07/1password-for-mac-betas-bring-universal-unlock-copy-to-clipboard-more/>

Today we’re back with a pair of huge updates—1Password 3.7 beta and version 3.6
beta 35 of our extension—sporting some great features you’ve been asking for:

Universal Unlock: Now when you unlock the 1Password app, the new Safari
extension will follow suit
Copy to Clipboard from the extension: Opening the 1Password app just to copy a
password for a Flash site? Old ‘n busted. In the new extension you can now find
a Login, click the right arrow (or hit your right arrow key) to view its
details, and click the new “Copy” button next to your password for easier
pasting
Go & Fill/All Logins typing focus works again: After using Command-Option-\ to
invoke Go & Fill, keyboard focus will be placed in the search field to keep you
going and filling as quickly as possible
Much-improved AutoSubmit: Go to System Preferences > Universal Access > Enable
Access for Assistive Devices, and 1Password will perform much better at
automatically logging you in
Auto-Lock settings now respected: Our new extension will once again obey your
preferences under 1Password > Preferences > Security for automatically locking
your data file
Lock 1Password from the command line: For the power users in the audience, you
can now lock 1Password from the command line with: “open
x-onepassword-agent://lock”
If you need help upgrading either 1Password or the new extension, see this
document.

If you’ve never participated in our beta, please check out this document for
how to do so an explanation of what it’s all about.

If you try both the 1Password and extension betas, please follow a couple of
short steps once the update processes finish:

Go to System Preferences > Universal Access, and click Enable Access For
Assistive Devices at the bottom of the window
Go to 1Password > Troubleshooting > Restart Agent
Restart safari with CMD-Option-Q