On 28/07/2011, at 1:10 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

> On 27/07/2011, at 9:12 PM, tom samson wrote:
>

>> Using 1Password I used to be able to go straight to my bank ANZ and click
>> login in and 1 Password would automatically fill. Now I am reduced to doing
>> this only by opening 1Password and manually inserting.
>>
>> Another backward step.
>> Tom Samson
>>

> Agile software have radically changed the design of the 1Password plugin, and
> it apparently now more closely resembles the version they have had on Google
> Chrome for some time. When you use it, make sure that you click on the link
> itself, not the little arrow to the right of the link.
>
> Works for me, though I did find the new interface quite confusing at first.
>
> Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
> FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
> Perth, Western Australia
> Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
> Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

Hi Tom & Peter,

                I'm running an Imac 2.8 intel core 2 Duo,10.6.8,  & running the
latest 1Password 3.6.5. BUT NOT RUNNING LION , I too would just click on my
bank (cba) and others, and hey presto they opened... now I click on my bank,
page opens, have to log into 1Password, find the bank, click on it, and then it
will open. I thought it was just me having a problem, makes me feel much
better, sorry about that !!, I don't know if the problem lies with 1 Password
or Apple, I'm just hoping that one or the other will sort it out, I guess all
users are the same .  It doesn't help but at least we know we are in the same
boat !!

Peter, I'm not quite sure where the " little arrow to the right of the link is"
 could you help me there. I have "cba" in the Bookmarks Bar of Safari, when I
click on that it used to open, fill in the details req'd, and open it, now when
I click on "cba"
or any other ones, it opens the page, but does not fill in the details, I have
to tap the " 1P " button which in turn brings up the small 1Password vault, I
put my password in, it then displays " login for this site" I then double click
on the site , it fills in the details and opens it up.  somewhat tedious, I
think,
Thanks for any help
Bill

Bill