I have upgraded to the latest 1Password WHen going to ANZ Safari and Firefox I
flick on the boxed P and a small vault comes up but ANZ has a small window that
does not have a menubar on login so the 1Password vault doesn't work. I think
it may be 1Password does not remember where the links are.
Still perplexed
Tom Samson

Still no AVi files loading in Lion Mail- they do in Entourage
School still cannot get Outlook in 2011 to work so we backtrack to Entourage.

Frustrated now.

tom Samson