On 04/09/2011, at 1:53 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Yes, it is Sunday and I am ‘supposed to have a day off’, I do have to go out
> in a moment.
>
> Reboot the computer.  Press 'F8' during restart.  Select Disable Driver
> Signature Enforcement from the boot menu.
> See how that goes ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni

Hello Ronni,

Yep. All fixed. :-)
iPod now syncing away happily.

Well done to you, thanks for helping us out on a Sunday. I even got my fathers
day present from my 17 year old son - a remarkable thing indeed!  He did say he
intended to give it to me whether or not I fixed his iPod!.....

Now, where was I before he posed that dreaded question - Dad, my new iPod
doesn't work.......

Thanks again Ronni

Tim