Is there an AirPlay application to allow a Windows laptop to transmit to a 2nd
generation Apple TV?

I am setting up a second home network using AirPort Express as the WiFi source.
  This is independent of the internet, iTunes, and my standard iMac network.
The purpose is to allow visiting iPad2 and iPhone guests to transmit pre-loaded
files to an Apple TV via AirPlay.  And to cater for the guest who brings his
Windows laptop.

Google search results are swamped with something called AirPlay for Windows
Media Centre, which allows IOS devices to send photos and videos to a Windows
Media Centre.    That's not what I want.

Any other suggestions for resolving the Windows guest dilemma?   Perhaps run
the "real" version of AirPlay!   Can OSX be installed on a Windows PC?
Something like Boot Camp or Parallels perhaps?     Can the PC and ATV Ethernet
connection be used somehow in lieu of AirPlay?

Cheers
Alan

Alan Smith
  iMac 21.5" Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz 4M - OSX 10.6.8
  iPad2; ATV2