Hi Lloyd,

You don’t need to disable AdBlock, you just need to stop blocking on that URL
... ‘Add the URL into AdBlock Options'.
1. Open Safari, click the AdBlock icon in the Safari Toolbar (looks like a stop
hand)
     It will open AdBlock Options

2. Click on ‘Customize’

3. Under ’Stop Blocking ads':

4. Click ’Show ads on a webpage or domain
Paste in this URL:
http://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&AdvertID=123302&source=other

5. Click OK

Now open the webpage and it will show correctly.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard
OS X 10.7 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)