Thanks Barry and Ray

Because it worked for you and not for me, I checked through all my
settings and discovered that in the Extensions section of my Preferences I
had and extension called AdBlock.

I turned it off and now I can see the information you are seeing.
Apparently the Job Description Form was seen as an advertisement by
AdBlock.

Problem solved.

Thanks

Lloyd