Hi everyone,

I hope everyone who backed the wrong team has now come to terms with
reality! :-) It's only a game!

I use Safari without problems, except that one website will not open.
As a career-change consultant I am constantly going to the Govt job site
to find a position. When I click on the link it takes me to  the Bigredsky
site but no position comes up. E.g.
http://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&AdvertID=123302&source=oth
er

But it does in Firefox or Google Chrome.

Is this only my machine or is there a problem with Safari?

Also - slightly related - why do some links insist on opening in Google
Chrome rather than Safari when Safari is my default browser?

Lloyd