Hi Tim,

Perhaps you were lucky enough to have a direct email from these people, as I
have been, and their image was attached to that email - which was not plain
text format as are the WAMUG emails we enjoy receiving.

Brian

On 12/01/2012, at 5:05 PM, Tim Law wrote:

On 07/01/2012, at 8:50 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Only you see that photo. Its your profile photo selected when you set up the
> Mac.
> It appears on your vCard in Address Book.
> The photo is not attached to the mail and the person receiving the mail does
> not see it.

Hi Ronni,

I'm not so sure about this.

In the emails I receive from the list from your @mac address, I can see a
lovely young woman smiling at me.
Likewise, Adrian's smiling face appears when he is sending from his @me.com
account. No one else's images are presented to the receiver, only from mac.com
and me.com addresses.

I've no other way of having these images, i.e. we are not Facebook friends -
which I have found can import photos of others into my own Address Book

As a test, I'll send this from my @me.com account and see if my photo comes
through.

Tim