Thanks Daniel :)

I have manage to find the owner after a lot of work, he lost it on the train so
I guess someone else picked it up and then left it on the bus when they
couldn't get into it.  But yes I have told my son to give it to bus driver if
he finds another one :)

Sounds like he is a student and seems very happy that someone found it, he will
come and get it within the hour.

Roger