I never said anything about that them. I mentioned I got called out after
them,.. I never said anything one way or the other, whether it was to fix
something or do something they could (or couldn't do)…...

Secondly when I was referring to ANOTHER place I never mentioned who it was. I
left the name out of it…..

The first post asked if anyone knew and I was just mentioning what I know.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 4s

---